Many of us like to plan ahead in life, but some people find it difficult to think about what might happen at the end of our life, or even after our death. Putting our affairs in order can help us to stay in control and ensure our wishes are carried out.
When, or if, the time is right for you to remember a charity in your Will, please remember St Luke’s Cheshire Hospice. Every gift in a Will, however large or small, will make a difference to the lives of local people living in Cheshire.
Please watch the video message below from Claire in our Fundraising Team, who explains how important gifts in Wills are to St Luke’s. To speak to Claire in confidence about making a gift in your Will to St Luke’s please call 01606 555812 or email email@example.com
Your gift, Our Future
Since 1988, St Luke’s has been providing specialist palliative care and support for people in mid and south Cheshire living with life limiting illnesses. Our support begins from the moment someone is diagnosed, through to palliative care and then ultimately end of life care. We also support families and carers, from helping them to cope with the pressure and strains of illness, to coping with bereavement and helping them move forward.
This is only made possible by the continued support and generous donations of our community. St Luke’s is a charity and all our services are free of charge. We receive limited support from the government which means around 85p of every £1 we spend on care is funded by donations and fundraising.
Of course we understand that when making a Will the needs of your family and loved ones will always come first. However, once you’ve looked after those closest to you, leaving a gift to St Luke’s will help us to be here for future generations. For example, a gift of just 1% in your Will to St Luke’s Cheshire Hospice will make a difference to future patient care and ensures those closest to you receive the remaining 99%.
Colin Norman, a volunteer for St Luke’s, explains why he is leaving a gift in his Will to St Luke’s:
If you wish to discuss leaving a gift in your Will to St Luke’s, please contact Andy Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01606 555872.
For more information please click on our ‘Your Gift, our Future’ guide below: