St Luke’s has an amazing team of volunteers who work in a variety of roles within the Hospice and in our shops and warehouse. We are currently looking for someone to help with general finance duties to support the Finance Team.
- Input financial data onto excel spreadsheets
- Check expenses receipts and file
- Purchase Ledger – check Invoices and input onto excel spreadsheet
- Check Sponsorship forms and Gift Aid forms
- Filing and photocopying
- Run computer reports
- Print Invoices and extract VAT numbers.
- Computer literate in Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good organisational skills
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to use your skills to complement our work
- The chance to share your skills and experience with others
- Training and support to build new skills
- A chance to meet lots of new people
- The opportunity of working as part of a team of dedicated volunteers and staff
A minimum of 3-4 hours per session – weekly, bi-weekly or even just once a month at the beginning or end of the month.
- Application form
- Informal meeting with the Volunteer Coordinator and Finance Accountant
- 2 references and a standard Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Please complete the volunteer application form and we will be in touch.