Our Furniture Warehouse on Winsford Industrial Estate requires van drivers and van driver’s assistants to help with the busy and expanding house clearance venture.
The roles will include moving and sorting of household items and general warehouse duties. Volunteers need to be aged 25+ to drive our vans and have a clean driving license. Also confident, enthusiastic, flexible and physically fit.
Your role involves working as a team assisting with the collection and delivery of donated furniture and household items to and from the warehouse and surrounding areas.
Title: Volunteer Van Driver/ Assistant
Reports to: Simon Armitage, Warehouse Manager
Qualifications: Driving licence
Hours required: Minimum of one day- Weekly / Fortnightly
Location: St Luke’s Warehouse, Pineapple Park, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate
- No previous experience is necessary as full training and ongoing support is provided
Benefits to applicant
The opportunity to contribute to an important area of work which could ultimately help to improve the lives of people in your local community
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills
- The opportunity to enhance your CV
- The opportunity to meet new people and forge meaningful working relationships
- Volunteering is believed to have a positive impact on your health
If you’re interested in becoming a van driver or a driver’s assistant just click on the Apply button at the top of the page or contact our Volunteer Co-ordinator on 01606 555690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org