Are you a member of a golf club or know someone that is?
Each year, golfers combine their love for the sport with supporting local hospice care and St Luke’s Hospice is proud to be supported by a host of Golf captains, societies and clubs.
Nominate us as your Charity of the Year!
If you are going to be Captain or Lady Captain at your golf club, could you consider choosing St Luke’s Hospice to be your Charity of the year?
By choosing St Luke’s Hospice you are supporting local people and their families during the most difficult of times. With the support of club members, Captains raise vital funds by organising events and setting challenges for everyone to take part in.
Golf Fundraising Ideas:
- Captains Day – Hold a captain’s day which could include breakfast, lunch or dinner. Don’t forget to include fundraising opportunities such as nearest the pin and longest drive.
- Tees in the Bowl – Ask guests as they arrive to the club to guess the number of tees or balls in a bowl while charging a small entry fee.
- Bake Sales
- Crazy Golf
- On Course Competitions and Prizes – use your imagination and come up with games like ‘longest drive’, ‘closest to the hole’, ‘hole in one’, ‘lowest team score’, ‘lowest actual score’, and ‘best adjusted score (handicap)’.
How We Can Support You:
When you choose to support St Luke’s through your Golf Club, we will ensure a dedicated member of the St Luke’s team is available to support you throughout the year to help you with all aspects of your fundraising activities. We can also provide,
- materials for your events, including posters, balloons, banner and collection boxes.
- a certificate for display at the end of your year
- a St Luke’s representative to attend an event where possible.
To find out what we do, and how we can support you during your Captaincy Year please call our Community team on 01606 555811 or email email@example.com