We have teamed up with Santa this Christmas to bring you a fun-filled fundraising event but, just like the big man, we can’t take on the festive season alone!
We need Elf recruits to get fit and ‘Elfie’ this Christmas and take on the St Luke’s Hospice Elf Run!
All you need to do is set the date and course, it could be a one mile run, an assault course or a themed PE lesson. We will sort the rest!
We can provide you with:
- An elf hat and sticker for each child to wear during the race and to keep afterwards
- An ‘Elfie’ frame for each school – we want to see lots of ‘Elfie selfies’
- A Santa suit for the teacher, because you never find one without the other!
- A sachet of porridge for each child provided by our kind sponsors, Mornflake – Elves work very hard and need a healthy breakfast!
- Sponsorship envelopes for the pupils to collect money from family and friends
- Certificate to display following your event
- We can even visit your school to speak to the children about the difference their fundraising will make this Christmas
So what are you waiting for? Get your elf hats ready for the St Luke’s Hospice Elf Run this Christmas! Registering for the Elf Run is completely FREE so book your place today!