We need your support more than ever!
There are lots of different ways to support St Luke’s and one way is to choose us as your Charity of the Year.
Charity of the Year partnerships allow us to build momentum over 12 months. We can help you devise a plan of fundraising activities and volunteering opportunities for your staff. All the funds you raise will ‘stay local’ and support local people and their families.
It really doesn’t matter whether you are a team of 2 or 200 – we would love to have you on board.
You can start your Charity of the Year partnership at any time – call Andy in our fundraising team on 01606 555872 or email email@example.com
How does a Charity of the Year partnership work?
* Let’s get together – It’s always a good idea to meet up and discuss how you want to support St Luke’s and how we can help you achieve this.
* How much would you like to raise? £100? £1000? £10,000? It’s your call – get the staff on board and set your own fundraising target.
* Devise a fundraising plan – How you decide to raise funds for St Luke’s is up to you! Create a plan that will appeal to and excite your staff.
* Maximising our Partnership – We will work with you to generate press coverage, support your ideas, get your staff engaged and share your activities on social media.
* Go For It – We’ll leave you alone to get on with supporting St Luke’s, but if you ever need help or support, then we are only a phone call or email away!
It’s not just about raising funds…
Corporate Volunteering – We have lots of opportunities for you to practically support St Luke’s – whether it’s helping out in our charity shops, sprucing up the Hospice gardens or volunteering at one of our events.
Donate ‘Gifts in Kind’ – By donating items or lending us your skills and expertise, you can really help to save costs, raise funds and develop our services.
Take on a Challenge – We have a wide range of exciting ‘off the shelf’ challenges that your colleagues may wish to take on, including bike rides, treks and plenty of adrenaline-fuelled activities.
What your fundraising means to St Luke’s
As receive just 15% of funding from the Government, we have to rely on the generosity of local companies just like yours. Here is a quick guide of how your support could help local people and their families:
- £50 – provides 3 hours of specialist nursing care at the hospice
- £100 – enables a patient to attend the Day Hospice
- £500 – Provides 24 hours of 1:1 End of life care
- £1,000 – Pays for a brand new bed on the Inpatient unit
- £2,500 – Renovates and transforms a patient’s private room
- £5,000 – Allows us to provide outreach programmes to support isolated patients at home
- £10,000 – Covers the cost of our Day Hospice service for a full week, supporting 150 people
Don’t forget, we can support you too!
By selecting St Luke’s as your Charity of the Year, you are demonstrating your commitment to the local area and local people. This is a partnership and we are always on hand to support you with the following:
Media Coverage – Writing and distributing press releases, photography and using the St Luke’s logo.
Marketing – Creating artwork for social media and designing posters.
Events support – Do you need more volunteers or help with completing a risk assessment?
Practical Things – Such as St Luke’s collection buckets, information flyers and T-shirts.
Motivation – Our Nurses and support staff are happy to visit your workplace to talk to staff about the vital role St Luke’s plays in our communities. Plus, you are more than welcome to visit the Hospice to see the difference your fundraising is making.
Call Andy for a friendly chat on 01606 555872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org