There’s just enough time to sign up!
Starting this Thursday 1st November, we have a fun challenge aimed at ALL workplaces across the area, and we would love you to get involved.
Whether you are a one-man-band, or work in a team of hundreds, our 30-day challenge is suitable for every business, irrespective of size or location.
We have a good number of workplace teams signed up already – from Crewe, Northwich, Sandbach, Tarporley, Holmes Chapel, Nantwich, Middlewich and Winsford – but there’s still room for a few more!
How it works
£30. We give you £30 in cash to get you started. Your aim is to transform this £30 into the largest amount you possibly can. There are no pre-set targets – you simply do your best.
30 Days. The challenge starts on 1st November and concludes on 30th November, so it’s short and sharp!
30 Teams. You’ll be in good company, as another 29 businesses will be busy fundraising just like you.
So, how do you fundraise?
If you’re looking for inspiration, then here are just a few ideas that work really well:
- Bake Sale – Sell cakes and treats, with all the profits going in to the pot
- Dress Down Day – Everyone pays £1 to come to work in their own clothes – or fancy dress!
- Set a Physical Challenge – Get a team together and get sponsored eg Complete a 12 hour static bike relay
- Raffle a Day’s Holiday – The prize is an extra day annual leave. Now that’s worth £5 a ticket!
- Car Wash – Turn your Car Park in to a ‘Soapy Joes’ for the day
There are lots more ideas here
We are here to support you
We can help by providing you with practical things such as St Luke’s T-Shirts, posters and collection buckets, or to give you advice on fundraising ideas. We are only ever a phone call or email away.
5 great reasons to get involved
- All the money you raise stays local
- Building staff morale and encouraging team work
- Potential PR and media opportunities to increase your profile
- Great networking opportunity with other like-minded businesses
- Achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
Sign up today!
To be part of our £30 Accumulator Challenge this November, simply give Andy a call on 01606 555872 or email email@example.com