Join today for the chance to WIN up to £5,000! Each entry costs only £1 per week and members are allocated their own unique lottery number. All prizes are posted to winners so you do not have to claim.
Since 1994 our Lottery has grown to become St Luke’s biggest single source of income and has raised more than £13 million – the equivalent of ONE WEEK of care on our Inpatient Unit EVERY MONTH.
The draw offers players the chance to win 35 prizes each week, including a £1,000 guaranteed jackpot and a £200 rollover. If the rollover prize is not won it will rollover and accumulate each week – it could be won at any time but if it gets up to £5,000 there will be a guaranteed winner!
You can sign up online and you will pay a weekly £1 Lottery membership subscription to automatically enter you into our Draw each Friday.
All existing Lottery players will automatically be entered into the rollover draw.
Every penny we raise in profit from the Lottery supports local people who are cared for by St Luke’s, so you’ll be supporting your local Hospice whilst having a great chance to win big cash prizes every week – it’s a win-win!
In 2022, 67% of our Lottery proceeds were returned to the Hospice, meaning for every £1 weekly entry 67p is used directly for patient care. Of the remaining 33% of proceeds, 13% was awarded in winning prizes and 20% went towards the direct running costs of the Lottery.
An average of 15,986 players were entered into our weekly draws in 2022, with 35 guaranteed weekly prizes and an additional rollover prize available.
All entrants in the draw have an equal chance of winning a prize. There are 35 guaranteed prizes available every week.
Are you one of our lucky Lottery winners this week? Click here to check your numbers. Read more
If you play St Luke's lottery on a quarterly, six monthly or annual basis, you can renew your... Read more
Read about some of the patients and their families our Lottery players help to support Read more
Each week we have the fabulous job of calling the lucky person who has won the £1,000 jackpot... Read more
We have people who work in the local community asking people if they would like to join St... Read more
If you are 16 years of age or over and you live in Great Britain, you can join our... Read more