- Entrants must be aged 16 or over at the point of entry.
- All payment and ticket counterfoils to be returned to St Luke’s Hospice by Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
- Online entry will close at midnight on Wednesday 9th December 2020.
- The draw will take place on Friday 11th December 2020, as part of our weekly draw, with the prize structure changing for that week only to the prizes listed on the raffle tickets. The winners will be notified by telephone or letter. The likelihood of winning a prize is a 1 in 2,157 chance. On average 82p from the sale of each ticket will be used directly for patient care (average figures based on Christmas raffle 2019)
- St Luke’s Lottery Promoter is C Langston.
- The business address for entries and communication is St Luke’s Hospice Promotions Limited, Grosvenor House, Queensway, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1BH.
- St Luke’s Promotions Ltd is a Registered Company, Number 2862345.
- Telephone 01606 553553.
- Email email@example.com
This raffle and St Luke’s Lottery are licensed by the Gambling Commission, www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. If you feel you have a problem with gambling please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or call the GamCare National Helpline on 0808 8020 133.