We have a skilled team consisting of nurses and complementary therapists supported by social workers, benefits advisers, counsellors, befrienders and the Spiritual Care and Chaplaincy team.
- Supportive care following diagnosis – please click here for more information
- Supportive care during treatments– click here for more information
- Symptom and pain management due to disease progression– click here for more information
- Advanced care planning and end of life care planning – click here for more information
- Palliative care when an illness is no longer curable – click here for more information
- Carer support – click here for more information
How will I be triaged?
Once we receive an enquiry from yourself or a referral from a health care professional involved in your care, a qualified nurse from the Day Hospice Services team will contact you by telephone.
This will be so that we can assess you and allocate you to the most appropriate service for your current needs.
This phone call may typically last approximately 15 to 30 minutes. If you wish, a relative can be with you or speak on the phone on your behalf, however, we would need consent from yourself first. Consent for this can be indicated on your referral form, you can ring, write or email us or just tell us at the time that someone will speak on your behalf.