13/12/2020 All Day
Here at St Luke’s we pride ourselves on amazing events and we are very excited to announce our newest addition “The Great Hospice Pudding Day”.
Offering you the brilliant combination of both a live event and a virtual event all created to raise funds for patient care.
Here is how it works:
Sign up to take on a 5 or 10 mile run or walk with a Christmas Pudding theme or set your own challenge distance and means of ‘travelling’ perhaps a bike, scooter, rollerblades?
Do it solo or with friends and family all at a safe distance whilst having lots of fun and laughter!
Walk or run on Sunday 13th December at a time to suit you and enjoy the chance to engage with other Pudding participants as you pass. Or if the 13th doesn’t work for you set your own date.
Return from your walk or run and celebrate with your “Great Hospice Pudding Day” event pack.
You will receive your very own virtual event pack containing everything you need to enjoy our “Great Hospice Pudding Day”
- A fabulous festive Pudding t-shirt (child sizes available for this event). As you really need your T-shirt to be the top layer (well, how will anyone know you are taking part if it’s not?!), we suggest upping your T-size to pull over your warmer layers.
- Your very own special Pudding medal which converts to a gorgeous Christmas tree decoration to hang on your tree after the event.
- Special handmade hot chocolate and marshmallow cone for your celebratory drink.
- A mini Christmas pudding for adults and Christmas sweets/chocolates for children.
- A complimentary “Pudding Day” quiz entry and festive raffle ticket for the afternoon/evening of the 13th December (live on Facebook)
- A recipe card for our amazing Christmas pudding fridge bake to make before or on the day.
All included in your sign up fee.
Your event pack will arrive in a lovely box for all family and group bookings and in a gift bag for individuals.
Sign up is £20 per adult and £13 per child but our early bird rate of £16 per adult and £10 per child is available for the first 100 places.
We would ask if you would try to raise sponsorship for your efforts to help us maximise the amount of money we can raise for patient care. Any amount is valued.
If you can raise us £100 per person you can apply for a registration refund which means you can join in for FREE!
You can sign up now by clicking here