Dig out your festive knitwear in aid of Hospice care!
On Thursday 7th December, we’d love you to join other local businesses across Cheshire by taking part in our annual Christmas Jumper Day. Get together with your workmates and wear your favourite festive knit for St Luke’s.
We suggest a donation of £2 per person and as we always say, all these pounds add up – you’ll be supporting your local Hospice at this very special time of the year.
It’s really easy to take part…
- Sign up (using the form below)
- Get your plan together – spread the word amongst colleagues
- We’ll forward the Christmas Jumper Day fundraising pack, plus you can download a fun Christmas Quiz, Christmas Sweepstake Game and a Festive Poster.
- Dress up in your jumpers and don’t forget to share your photos on our social channels!
- Donate your team’s fundraising through your preferred method – via the JustGiving page or donate online via our website
If Thursday 7th December doesn’t work for you, then of course choose an alternative date. We want to make sure it’s really simple to organise and involves everyone.
If you don’t already have a Christmas jumper, maybe you could decorate an old jumper with a bit of tinsel and some sparkly decorations or check out our selection of Christmas jumpers at our Furniture and Fashion store in Winsford, and our other shops across the area.
Christmas Jumper Day
If you have any questions or would like support in organising your Christmas Jumper Day, please feel free to get in touch. You can email email@example.com or call 01606 555872.