02/04/2020 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Thank you to everyone who has registered their business for our very first Bring a Bag to Work Day. We have had a fantastic response and are looking forward to collecting your bags on Thursday 2nd April.
What happens next
- By now you should have received your collection bags from us. If you haven’t or need anymore, please call Andy Bailey on 01606 555872.
- Please give out the empty bags to your colleagues and ask them to fill them up with donations.
- On Thursday 2nd April, our big St Luke’s van will come and collect all the bags from your workplace.
How you are helping us
- By decluttering your wardrobes you are helping to stock up our charity shops so they can raise funds to support local patients and their families at the Hospice.
- A bag of donated clothes is worth an average of £19 to our Hospice so you really will help to make a difference.
- You will be helping the environment by reducing the amount of clothing that goes to landfill.
What happens to all the bags?
During the day, our teams of volunteers will be out and about across the area collecting in all of the bags – they will then be sorted through at our warehouse and distributed to our nine charity shops across mid and south Cheshire.
Don’t forget to Gift Aid your donations
Please help us to make your donations go further by completing the Gift Aid form inside the St Luke’s donation bag – Gift Aid helps us to raise an extra 25p on every £1 from the sale of your goods.
If you need anything clarifying, don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling Andy in the fundraising team on 01606 555872.
Thank you for your support.