Congratulations to Mr Rothwell from Lancashire who has won Bentley by Me!
Mr Rothwell bought his ticket during the summer at an event in the north west of England, and never for one moment did he think he would be the lucky winner!
After Bentley Motors managed to speak to him and explain that he was now the proud owner of a Bentley Continental GTV8, we understand he needed a little bit of reassurance that this wasn’t a prank call!
Once the news settled in we gave him a call to find out more; here is our 10 second interview.
- How old are you? Mid 30’s
- What are the first words you said when Bentley rang? Is this a joke?!
- Why did you enter Bentley by Me? One of my friends died earlier this year from cancer, he was 10 years younger than me and it has hit us all hard, so supporting charities who help people in this situation is really important to me
- Did you ever think you would win? Never, I actually forgot I had entered!
- What colour will your Bentley be? White
The whole Bentley project has raised £398,345 for hospice and palliative care. So while we have one very surprised Bentley by Me winner, the ultimate winners are the people who will receive end-of-life care thanks to your support. On behalf of everyone who will benefit from the money raised, thank you so much for taking part.
Our sincerest thanks also go to Bentley Motors, without their vision, support and generosity this prize draw would not have been possible.
Your continued support of hospice and palliative care is really important. You can continue to raise donations for St Luke’s by shopping online with Care2Save and with over 3,000 retailers to choose from you’ll be surprised at how quickly the pennies start to add up. Click here to find out more.